As the leading organization of professional insurance women, we provide insurance professionals with benefits for professional development and assistance in advancing their careers. These benefits include:
• Networking: Often, it’s who you know that helps the most. We sponsor varied programs for members to learn, network and share ideas.
• Monthly luncheon programs: Our programs feature prominent insurance leaders and experts on key industry issues.
• Discounted fees: Members receive discounted fees for luncheons, enrichment programs, conferences and social events, including the annual golf outing.
• Member-Only events: These events encourage members to interact and network in a more informal and relaxed atmosphere. Programs focus on career development topics as well as social events.
• On-line membership directory:. The online membership directory is a resource that provides access to a strong network of professional contacts.
• APIW Insider: APIW’s publication for members provides scholarly and practical information, showcases the activities of our members and reports on the achievements of women in insurance.
• Expanded networking opportunities: APIW provides expanded networking opportunities through its affiliation with such other distinguished trade organizations as the Financial Women’s Association (FWA), the New York Women’s Agenda (NYWA), Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriters Society (CPCU), Intermediaries & Reinsurance Underwriters Association (IRU), Risk & Insurance Management Society (RIMS) and New York City Association of Insurance Women (NYCAIW).