Corporate Sponsorship provides APIW with a robust framework of professional and financial support that allows the organization to continue to fulfill its mission. Because of your financial contribution, APIW is able to serve its members and the industry by providing first class educational programs, along with networking, leadership and mentoring opportunities. APIW is also able to increase its social contributions through the APIW Scholars and Charity Fund. It is a very prestigious list of companies that we now count among our corporate sponsors.
Our current Corporate Sponsors include Aon, AXIS Re, Chubb, Locke Lord, Sompo International, Everest, General Re, Guy Carpenter & Company, The Hartford, Lloyd’s America, Inc., Marsh, Munich Re America, Navigators Insurance, PartnerRe, QBE, Swiss Re, TransRe, WR Berkley, XL Group and Zurich. Your APIW Corporate Sponsorship will afford your company the following array of benefits:
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship:
- Opportunity to introduce four of your employees (who haven’t been exposed to APIW, benefits of APIW membership at no cost to you or them).
- Public acknowledgement and recognition of your organization’s commitment to supporting the advancement of professional insurance women and endorsing the highest professional standards for our industry.
- Media and press coverage.
- link to your web site.
- Special mention in APIW mailings and publications, tribute and signage at our events and your corporate name and logo highlighted on our web site.
- Exposure to major national and trade media.
- Ability to post job openings on APIW’s dynamic job bank.
- Visibility with over 300 successful, accomplished senior level women, with expertise in all aspects of insurance, reinsurance and related areas as well as the thousands of insurance professionals who attend APIW events.
- Perhaps most importantly, you will be acknowledged for promoting greater recognition of women’s achievements and advancing high professional standards.
Term of Corporate Sponsorship:
- Membership is annual
- Annual contribution is $5,000
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how you can become an APIW Corporate Sponsor, please contact
Pamela Gorajek, CPCU, ARe
Industry Relations Officer